Coucon Changing Robe Kids Long Sleeve 6-9 YRS - Mint
The Kids Mint Changing Robe from Coucon - for 6 - 9 year olds - is designed for optimal protection and warmth while allowing easy changing. Ideal for those who want to stay the warmest and spend long periods of time outdoors.
For 6-9 YRS / 110-135 cm
The Coucon is a premium changing robe designed to offer optimal protection from the elements in any location. Featuring a fully waterproof windproof breathable shell and our luxury lining that has unparalleled warmth and softness, you can change anywhere anytime in comfort without exposure to the outside world and elements.
As the Coucon was primarily designed as a changing robe when using it for this purpose it is not your normal fit. The Coucon should feel very spacious and loose to allow you to pull your arms inside and get changed, with lots of room to move around inside. If you do not intend to use the robe for changing you can size it to fit more like a coat, reducing the overall size but still allowing room to wear over clothes & kit. The Coucon is the ideal Robe for getting outside and active outdoors!
Wear it as often as you want over wet or dry gear. Use it to get changed or to walk the beach the Coucon will keep you warm and dry anywhere, anytime. From the mountains to the sea take your Coucon wherever your imagination will.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable durable matt finish nylon shell with PFC eco friendly water repellent treatment.
- Super soft luxury lining with moisture wicking technology (100% Polyester).
- Full length YKK reversible zips.
- External zip pockets with luxury lining.
- Soft to skin internal zip pocket for storage.
- Minimal seam design with internal taping for max waterproofness.
- Fitted sleeves with Velcro fasteners.
- Long sleeves for max protection & warmth and easy changing.
- Max internal changing space - avoid exposure to the outside.
- Long sleeves offering full protection and maximum heat (Ideal for wearing for long periods or in low temperatures).
- Wear over any kit or clothing.
- Slide arms inside to change.
- Easy access 2 way YKK zip for fast and easy entry and exit.
- Our luxury lining is unbelievably soft and features moisture wicking technology.
- Can be sized to fit as a changing robe or for non changing.
- Durable tough Nylon shell for whatever you can throw at it.
Size for Changing
As the Coucon was primarily designed for changing it is not your normal size fit. The Coucon should feel very spacious and loose to allow you to pull your arms inside and get changed. It should allow for enough space to move around inside and long enough to keep you covered. Ideal for changing in and out of a wetsuit or getting kit on and off for open water swimming.
The below chart will ensure the correct size for changing space.
Size Small is a Junior size but may fit very petit adults.
If on cusp of size/measurement – we recommend going up a size to ensure maximum space.
(Shoulder to base)
Measurements in cm
The Best Possible Lining
We pride ourselves on using the best materials - our quality luxury lining brings warmth and comfort and is unbelievably soft on the skin. It's like being wrapped in a cloud!
Reversible Zips & Cozy Pockets
We care about the little things because the little things matter a lot.
That's why we have lined pockets, great quality YKK reversible 2-way zips with zip pullers, and an internal pocket for your valuables.
Our changing robes are made using 10k rated waterproof Nylon so you can still get out and about whatever the weather.
Fantastic robe, got mine as a present. It’s really warm and totally wind and waterproof. Ideal for changing after being in the water.
Got my Coucon for work. I am a swimming teacher and spend a lot of time in and out of the water. It’s fast drying and keeps me nice and toasty.
Shop Our Coucon Changing Robes
The Coucon Story
Coucon (pronounced coo-con) was created by Irish Triathlete and Surfer Charles Russell.
Some ideas come from places themselves. Coucon is one of them. The North Coast of Ireland is exposed to some very raw weather at the best of times.
With temperatures below freezing, relentless wind and rain come winter time... this is where the idea of Coucon was born.